Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Selections From
 NEW NUMBERS
 AND OPENINGS IN TIME  
December 1981 to April 1983





#21

truckbacks
rollbacks
quarterbacks
callbacks
--
but Moses
never said,
"give my people back"

he said
"Let my people go."






        #30

On the streets of L.A.
In a room filled with mirrors
Still here comes the 
Voice that I know.

Cold windy beach front or
A dead Summer's night
Here comes the still
Voice that I know.

By rivers of plenty
In the garden of thunder
Here comes that dear
Voice I still know.

"...and after the fire, a still small voice."
I Kings 19:12






#31

Like boats on the ocean
or ships in the sea
my dreams long for current
and for company.









#44

Great
Glorious
Globules
of
Goodness!

I am the
Master's child!



#62

about gargling:
a cousin to giggling,
a water-born
jump in the throat.






#82

Why gulp galaxies?
When just as infinite
is
taking one step in
the sand.



#93

Oh
one thousand scenic blue:
What if I'm falling
in like with you?






#112

The future,
by definition,
 is
prehistoric.



#237

mix yellow
into red,
get orange:
color of 
pumpkins
and sunset. 













No comments:

Post a Comment